Absorbency: 15ml = 2-3 tampons or 3 teaspoons
Introducing the world’s first pair of biodegradable period underwear. These clever undies are proven to have 97 per cent of its components break down at the end of their usable life - with most of the brief’s materials decomposing within six months when buried in active soil. If that's not enough, they're super soft and comfy too.
- The Biodegradable Bikini sits on the hip with a high-cut leg for a smooth, comfy fit backed up by superior protection – and sustainability.
- Modibodi fits and feels like your regular underwear, but with a built-in patented (3mm) lining to absorb your period or pee.
- A reusable alternative to disposable pads, liners or tampons.
- To activate your Modibodi’s magic powers, wash before use.
- Proudly designed in Australia.
CARE: Please read our FAQ for how to wash and care for your Modibodi.
We're committed to creating thoughtfully-made apparel – from our reusable designs to our fabric choices, social impact and responsible supply chains. Read more here